· Shield for Arduino Mega.
· Plugs into type C port of device under test (DUT).
o 2 type C connectors
o Micro B receptacle -- DUT should operate as a device.
o A receptacle -- DUT should operate as host.
· Uses Pericom P13DBS12412A 12Gbps, 2:1 mux/demux.
· Uses FSUSB74 for USB2.0, CC, and SB signals.
· Uses TI INA226 to measure voltage and current.
· 10 milliohm, 0.5%, series current sense resistor.
· Designed to handle up to 40V and 6A on VBUS.
· IXYS CPC1907B SSR used to switch VBUS on type C connectors.
· COTO C226S SSR used to switch VBUS on USB 2.0 connectors.
· Not designed to handle VCONN powered devices.